Children's Fashion Runway
Does your child enjoy modelling and putting on a show!
Pacific Werribee are inviting our younger community to join our Children’s Fashion Runway.
This is NOT a competition but a chance to have fun and showcase the latest fashion from our Pacific Werribee retailers. PLACES ARE LIMITED. Bookings are based on “first in best dressed” basis, with an allowance for 10 models from each age group 5-8, 9-11 and 12-14.
All participant receive a goodie bag and certificate of participation.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Parent must be present at all times, across all events to supervise child.
- Once you have successfully completed your application, you will be required to attend a compulsory casting night - Wednesday 19th February, between 4:30-6:30, in centre.
- At this casting, Top Model staff will confirm your application and ensure your child is confident enough to participate – Child must be confident to do catwalk on stage with minimal direction and must not be scared to leave parent.
- Once successful, parent will be asked to complete the below participation paperwork;
- Permit to participate in event
- Photography Release forms for Top Model and Pacific Werribee.
- Clothing release form – Applicants will be dressed in clothing provided by Pacific Werribee retailers. Parent will be responsible for returning the clothing from the centre in a satisfactory form, and will be required to sign a clothing release form on the day of the casting agreeing responsibility
- Clothes sizing form
- Applicants will be required to attend event day Sunday 8th March, between 10am – 2pm. - Time inclusive of clothing allocation, rehearsal and show.